Monday, August 20, 2007

Lurking question marks....

For once in my life I thought I would just freak out... for myself not worrying about what anyone else thinks... I did a lot too...
Shouted my heart out.. jeered at the opposite team... had great cheer leading experience...
Let studies or even the thought of studies take a back seat and just enjoy myself...
Sleep though out the day....
and let my enthusiasm bubble through my action and deeds...
I felt free ... I felt myself .... I felt great!!!!

But I feel it strange when people look at me with strange expressions maybe not on their faces ... but with question marks lurking behind their eyelashes... wondering at what I am up to!

Trying to judge my feelings cautiously and yes restraining themselves ... being unsure of how to react... measuring my actions ... calculating my next move ... my next dialog...

I guess how-so-ever we may say that we believe in individuality and uniqueness of everyone after all we are all humans and despite all the intellectual gas ... we end up being looking for patterns in others and somewhere fail to hide our expectation of the usual.....

2 comments:

Huzaifa said...

Hmmm in my general experience I find that most people are assholes ie it pays to have a thick nut.

Unknown said...

Well written!

I do endorse your ideas and there have been numerous occasions in my life, when I had to adapt myself to be a conformist :)

But I think those who choose not to conform, do excel in their endeavors.

Go ahead and do what you want. If I may say so 'Let the staring owls stare' :)

Cheers!