Saturday, August 25, 2007

Happy Birthday Rahul ....


Well in a fit of rage ... or just because I was caught in my feelings...
I forgot to wish you when I had a chance...
But as they say better late than never...
Here is to you and to the friendship we share...
The friendship whose seeds were sown unknowingly...
The friendship that blossomed irrespective of the distances...

Here are a few words ...

The pride of being the first reader…

The reassurance of your presence…

The innate understanding…

The uninterrupted ramblings…

The same wavelength…

The telephonic contracts …

The transient anger…

The non judgmental confiding…

The feeling of acceptance…

The scolding on being grateful…

The unconditional sharing…

The feeling of finally being understood…

Without any gratefulness…

And with a hope for a optimistic tomorrow

I wish Happy Birthday dear…

Cheers to tomorrow…

And cheers to the feeling of 'hope' :)


1 comment:

foibled spirit said...

you are writing brilliantly, 'hope' remains my last sigh, my very first smile...