Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Why Do I Think!

A great thinker once said... I think therefore i am...
What am I because I feel...??? Is all that I am because I feel or that I think I feel???
Or do i just simply feel too much....and let rationality fly out of the window...
I make all those castles in the air and live in them with all my conviction...
Believe in things beyond my control and hope againt hope...
Dance in the rain and see my troubles wash off...
Love with all my might believing in the best that things can be...
But yet again the badger of rationality is back here...
Thriving sometimes on flashbacks and sometimes on phobias...
Threatening through the tears and the hurt that could be my companion...
Why can't I just forget things and let events unfold as and when they happen...Why do I think afterall???

1 comment:

nb.. said...

you have done an excellent job in capturing the dilemma ... great work and very well written :)