Thursday, July 5, 2012

What will be...

As I talked to the skies that night...
Appeared an angel to talk and gave me a notebook as blank as it can be...
Looking at my confused face she smiled and told me pour in all my wishes and rewrite my life...


With all my stock of wishes dreams and hopes, I started to rewrite the story of my life...
Choosing every word with all the caution and placing with...oh! so much care...
With all possibilities, probabilities, scenarios twirling in my head...


When I finished it... It was perfecter than any fairy-tale... Lovelier than any dream...
Giving it back to her, with pride in my eyes, I asked if she had ever seen anything like that...
She with her serene smile just asked me to read it out...


As I flipped through the pages I realized it was just an airbrushed version of where I had been...
And where I had been could never tell me... where or how I will be...
With each flip of a page I saw the limitations of my imagination and greatness of the grand plan...


The plan no one knows, the plan that intrigues us all...The plan that changes as we change...
We might wish to change our pasts in a bid to bargain for a better future...
But, my past made me 'What I Am'... And for a better future, 'What I Am' has to ensure a better 'What Will Be'

No comments: