Thursday, July 2, 2009

Where art thou?

Oh! the smell straight from heaven...
Attire of a princess riding on a chariot so elegant...
Sighs of the people who see her approach...
A relief to the strained eyes with her cool and relieving accomplices...
Greeted by the animal kingdom and the lesser mortals with smiles...

She comes with a sound that reverberates with the sound of my soul...
A sight full of colors of the world twisted in one thread... spun all over me...
and multiple colorful canopies suddenly cropping up over the others...
She comes with a promise of betterment and washes away all the tears...
And just fills the world with innumerable colors and me up with an urge to just smile...

I wonder where she is this year... why she hasn't yet come here...
My companion since my birth... I hope she is somewhere near... ...

P.S. I hope the rains come and grace us fast... really wanna see the glorious greens all around me...

No comments: