Tuesday, September 2, 2008

To the beautiful randomness.......cheers!!!


We always wish to play safe... to live with guarantees... I don't know whom to blame ... maybe the companies that ensure us of quality in everything and make us so used to expecting the best that we forget the human component in us and others around us we always expect perfection and the best in life... We always wish to hedge our bets and have multiple options in life... always control our thoughts and actions... always be something we don't wish to be...

In my odyssey of life...I thought...

I saw something, did something and got to know a lot more...
Experienced the oceanic wonders from the shore...

In the flight above this world...
Underwent the suddenness and fear of a crash that I just heard...

In the pages of a book...
Touched the dragons and the unicorns; lived in the shady nook...

In a passing smile...
Saw the depth of life, something beyond time...

But in reality...
I always was guarded and time and again let my impulses die...
And when they won blamed them for the momentary death of rationality...

Why oh why did I curse the lovely randomness that made living worthwhile...
To randomness and impulses that make the bland whiteness of life colorful...

No comments: