Thursday, January 3, 2008

The Vision...


I saw a garden full of colors innumerable...
I found the colors that made me wanna laugh, the colors that oozed love, the colors that made me smile...
But I also found a small corner that made me feel inky blue... so blue that the other colors mattered no more... It didn't matter that they were many more in number and in feelings... In fact, the impact of that small corner was such that I felt all the other colors disappearing into oblivion... I was afraid...
I tried to smile but all I could get were tears... I tried to kill the plants in that corner but they just started to grow on me with an increased vigor... I tried to forget about them but they haunted my sleeping and waking moments... I tried all but the conviction was lost...
I was on the verge of giving up with no hope just the despair I didn't want to feel, the mind filled with unthinkable things I didn't want to think,everything around me blue as night with the cold seeping into my veins...
Just then I heard a rumbling sound that scared me I closed my eyes and hoped that it was a dream just then I felt a tiny droplet fall on me and when I opened my eyes the inky corner was being washed away and the colorful flowers were smiling at me again and were dancing with the rhythm of nature in the pure and pristine rain straight from the heaven that washed all the despair away and made everything around me smile again... The feelings alive once again and the inkiness of the corner disappeared into oblivion...

1 comment:

The Lonely Backpacker said...

:)
Finally.. you are back...
I meant "you are back to the blog world " :D